Hasemer Materials Handling is able to provide the complete after sales support for your GEDA construction hoist, whether it be spare parts, regular servicing or repairs.
Hasemer is stocking a range of spare parts, enabling you to quickly fix any issues that may arise, and is able to offer technical support.
Additionally, Hasemer is working with Redfern Flinn to provide field service support should you require a site visit.
Assistance with technical questions.
- Technical support for all questions relating to electrics and mechanics
- Telephone support in the event of malfunctions on the construction site
Calculation of standard anchoring forces
- Technical information on adjacent anchoring forces and on ground pressure
Comprehensive spare parts service
- Well-qualified specialists for expert spare parts advice, acceptance of orders and delivery service
Planning and implementation of installations
- Hasemer, with our partners, is on the side of its customers when it comes to performing repairs, and technical inspections.
- Installation assistance (from supervisory to full installations) is available from Hasemer or our partners.
On-site instruction and technical support
- Professional instruction and support attuned to customer needs provided by qualified service technicians
After Sales Service & Support
Repair and maintenance in the Service Centre
- Hasemer & its qualified partners perform all repairs and service specialists undertake service and maintenance work
With a maintenance contract with one of our partners, we can provide regular maintenance of providing many benefits:
- Ensuring the safe working condition of the system;
- Reduction of faults which saves on breakdown and repair costs as well as downtime; and
- Optimisation of operational safety and retention of the value of the system.
We will be pleased to talk with you about a maintenance contract attuned to your customised requirements
Call us on (02) 9771 9848 for any assistance.