GIS Electric Chain Hoists Made from the Finest Materials
As leading GIS chain hoist suppliers in Australia, Hasemer Materials Handling is able to supply the full range of GIS electric chain hoists for both industrial as well as entertainment sectors.
The standard GIS electric hoist is simple to use, reliable, and safe, with features including:
- Capacity – 100kg to 5,000 kg
- Normal, fast and super-fast models available
- Various speeds, with lift heights up to 120 metres
- Robust construction – Cast aluminium housing for maximum strength
- Cast cooling gills for extreme working conditions
- Ease of maintenance for your lifting equipment
- Advanced technology and renowned Swiss engineered and manufactured quality
World’s First in Safety
All electric hoist and lifting winch models from GIS have the following safety features:
- Double slip clutch (which provides the best overload protection ever). It’s five times safer than required by European testing authorities
- Maximum safety with brake positioned after the slip clutch
- End of chain fixed to lifting winch body
- Standard geared limit switch: chain length up to 120m
- Made for industrial use – body and covers completely built in aluminium
- Chain jamming eliminated by patented chain guide
World’s First in Servicing and Handling
GIS chain hoists are simple to service and handle for ease of use:
- Easy adjustment of the slipping clutch
- No special tools or electronic devices required
- Disc brake system maintenance-free
- Chain guide removable without disassembly. Guide highly wear resistant
- Easy conversion from 1 to 2 fall (double load capacity)
- Ergonomic 2 and 4 button control pendant with support wire
- Helical gears mean silent working
- Standard low voltage control (42V)
- Hoisting chain zinc plated and surface hardened.
For more technical data and lifting capacities for the GIS electric hoist range, please download our Chain Hoist Lifting Capacity document.
Hasemer Materials Handling is a leading Australian materials handling and lifting equipment supplier, specialising in providing tailored lifting equipment and solutions for the industrial and entertainment sectors. To speak with one of our sales and technical specialists or to become a Hasemer reseller, please use our enquiry form or call (02) 9771 9848.